Optical fiber connector is one of the most basic components in optical fiber communication. In order to reduce volume and save space, Bell Institute developed LC connectors. After decades of development, these connectors have been widely used all over the world.
Connectors are made of ceramic, metal, plastic and so on. Each connector has a different color frame and tail sleeve for
selection. Through solidification grinding and other processes, optical fiber connectors are used to make jumpers or tail fibers with various types of optical cables. They are widely used in communication rooms, home-to-home optical fibers, local area networks, optical fiber sensors, optical fiber communication systems, optical fiber connection transmission equipment, national defense preparedness and so on.
● Corrosion resistance and durability
● Low insertion loss
● Various types and colors of tail covers
● Conforms to IEC 874-10 and ECCBFOC/2.5 and AT&T-ST II standards.
● Compliance with IEC-61754
● Types available: assembled sets of connectors or unassembled pieces of connectors.
●CATV LAN & WAN
- Insertion loss:
- Return loss: 55dB (PC)
- Fiber compatibility: 62.5/125μm/50/125μm multiple mode and 9/125μm single mode
- Boot size: 3.0, 2.0 or 0.9mm
- Connectors type: LC